Appearance: Tempered Glass
Thickness : 4MM
Usage: Dry Erase Writing in office and school
Technics: Physically Tempered
Tempered glass is a kind of safety glass. Tempered glass is actually a kind of pre stressed glass, to improve the strength of the glass, often use the method of chemistry or physics, in glass surface formation pressure stress, glass bears offset above all when outside force surface stress, so as to increase the load bearing ability, strengthens the glass itself of wind pressure, ultra high/low temperature, impact etc.
Tempered glass advantages:
--7 times stronger than ordinary float glass and could be used in many applications.
--Tempered glass shatter into oval-shaped pebbles when broken, which eliminates the danger of sharp edges and relatively harmless to human body
--Easy to be cleaned.
Our company advantages:
1. Top quality glass with certification for different markets;
2. Strong R&D ability;
3. Strict export packing with wooden cases, make sure the safe in long transportation;
4. Professional teams from produce to sales with high efficiency.
Blessing Glass Whiteboard is the leading manufacturer of creative colored glass whiteboards.
For more information, please feel free to visit our website: www.oneglassboard.com
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of projection glass ...
- The history of glass Whiteboard
- Glass whiteboards and the differenc...
- How to reduce damage Manila Board
- Why magnetic Whiteboard easily?
- 3 types of Whiteboard installation ...
- Just 5 steps, make your Whiteboard ...
- How to buy a good magnetic glass Wh...
- Glass Whiteboard
- Use of electronic whiteboards
- Printed Glass Dry Erase Boards Magn...
- whiteboard glass for hospital
- Glass Board Makes Your Work Organized
- Tempered Glass Writing Board Features
- Printed Customized Dry Erase Boards
- Tempered Glass Dry Erase Board Series
- Large Dry Wipe Board
- Movable Glass Whiteboard
- Glass Board for Interior Design
- Wholesale Whiteboard Glass